Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pumpkin Sweet Roll Recipe…


006
 
Don't they look delicious? Well I can tell you that....THEY ARE!
Although I did stop at just one, I had a hard time doing so.
I found these on Pinterest. Do you ever go there? I am in love with that place and find that I need to really be careful of how often I get on that website, as I will get lost and spend much more time than expected on there. It can be a time stealer for you if you're not careful!
Anyway, I ran across this recipe and thought you might like to try it. It's very simple and easy to follow....and the results are simply delicious!
 
 
On another note...how is the weather in your neck of the woods? We are still in the middle of hazardous weather conditions. Have been since Friday. I believe they said it was going to last into tomorrow morning. Seems like it's been this way for a week now. Snow, rain, snow, rain. I wish it would make up it's mind.
 
Joe has been out on the snow blower digging us out of the mess old man winter has been sending our way. I think he likes it out there. His mom always loved a good snow storm.
 
 
 
I hope you are all inside snug as a bug in a rug. One thing I love about a snow storm is the ambiance and romance of it all. You know, like in One Special Night with James Garner and Julie Andrews. Did you ever see that movie? You should, it's a good one!
 
Well, I can tell you that I'm going to stay inside where it's warm, and enjoy a hot cup of tea by the fire....and maybe another sweet roll!
 
 
038
 
Blessings,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love Jame Garner. Will have to try and find this movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like James Garner, you'll love it. It's one of my favorite movies to watch at Christmas time. They didn't air it this year, though. I may have to purchase it. If you have Netflix, they might have it.

      Hope you had a great Christmas! Have a Healthy, Happy New Year!
      Julie

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...