Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Some Catching Up...

Well, I guess it's time for a bit of catching up!
Let's see....
Where shall we begin?
007
Since my last post we have celebrated two birthdays. Our middle son, Thomas turned 26 in April and then our eldest granddaughter, Piper, turned 5 at the beginning of May.
013
I've been doing LOTS of painting! I have FINALLY finished the stairs! YAY! I still have so much more painting to do, but the stairs were actually the worst part for me.
006
I've been quite busy baking, and Piper is always a big help.
013
Rylee likes to clean the cupboards whenever she comes to visit.
009
Piper and Papa have had a few tea parties on the porch.
035
Piper and Dillyn love to play games on the porch.
037
Joe and I made some pies. This is my skillet peach pie....
044
...and this is Joe's peach custard pie.
002
Piper and Papa are busy making some bracelets.
005
Little Miss Rylee all dressed up and talking to mommy on the phone.
011
Did I mention I've been painting?? What do you think of the garage door?
013
...and the front door trim??
015
016
...and then there's all those flower beds I need to do!
So much to do in such a short summertime!
I won't complain, though. Summer is finally here and I am going to enjoy every minute of it.
I hope you are enjoying your summer!
Blessings,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Well first of all those grandchildren are adorable! How sweet to see grandpa joining in on the tea party =)

    I love how you painted the stairs and the color of your house is wonderful. Would love to see more pictures of your home. Thank You for sharing!

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They sure do make our life sweeter!

    The stairs took quite a bit of practice before they were done perfect enough for us. I can't tell you how many times we either stained or painted them before finally settling. If you look at some of my past posts I have lots of pictures of our home.

    Thank you for stopping by!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...