Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Sunday Drive....


017
 
008
 
004
 
006
 
011
 
012\
 
014
 
020
 
023
 
024
 
025
 
029
 
031
 
050
 
Doesn't everybody love a Sunday drive? The older I get the more I look forward to summer days/nights where my husband and I just hop in the car and drive. I probably take pictures of the same thing over and over, but we love it!
 
This is one of the rare trips out where we actually got to see some wildlife....other than the occasional squirrel or gopher. I think the deer was hiding a baby nearby, as the bush near her kept moving.
 
As you can see, the day wasn't sure if it wanted to rain or shine. I'm glad it chose to shine. (smile)
 
I hope the sun is shining in your part of the world!
 
Blessings,
Julie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...