Thursday, October 30, 2014

Craft Class Week 1….

As promised....here is a photo of our first weeks craft project.
This was a LOT of fun. We used different sized drill bits to drill designs into our pumpkins.

I think this was the most popular design.


001

  I loved this design....a pumpkin vase. My apologies for the lack of lighting. You can click on any one of these photos to enlarge them.

001

I have to admit. It's been a very long time since I have carved a pumpkin, but this is a great and easy way to do it. 
I just put a small string of lights inside, so it can be plugged in vs. having to light an actual candle. That always scares me if you are keeping your pumpkin in your house. 

I wish I had pictures of all the ladies carving/drilling their pumpkins, but I forgot my camera. (frown)

I know I've posted out of order, but I should be all set after this.
Next up....week 3!

Blessings, 
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...